Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission19: I am an Emporium owner ... Get me (and my gear) out of here! (Lindon Paxton)

Go down

Mission19: I am an Emporium owner ... Get me (and my gear) out of here!  (Lindon Paxton) Empty Mission19: I am an Emporium owner ... Get me (and my gear) out of here! (Lindon Paxton)

Post by Jeff La Belle 12/10/2017, 6:34 pm

Scenario: One crew is talking to one of the gadget emporium owners in a bar (Zed's?) when the owner gets a call that the Purge are attacking the space station en masse. He offers the crew the sale value of his goods that the crew manage to save (in a number of crates). Other Trader crews could either try to hijack the crates or raid other shops for items and also earn by rescuing civilians.

Map Setup: 1 x Cyberpunk Terrain (optional Zed's Bar). Corridor with airlocks along one edge with central corridor leading to opposite edge, with a cross corridor towards the opposite edge. The bar and the Emporium are on the central corridor towards the middle of the mat.

Hostility level at the start: Starts at Cover me, but no Purge until 3rd turn. First turn the civilians arrive at Purge spawn points, then second turn Gangers arrive at Purge spawn points and then 3rd turn GC arrive at Purge spawn points and sprint away (extra adrenaline) with Purge arriving following them that turn.

Objective (solo objective): Survive and rescue the Emporium owner and as much of his gear as possible.

Secondary Objective: Save some civilians.

Special Rules: The crates are on trolleys, but cannot be moved fast (small ones at "manoeuvre" speed and a large one the same speed if two characters pushing or 3" if only one. First there is a rush (up to 10) of civilians (can get in the way) and then a rush (at least 3 and up to 5) of Gangers followed by some GC in a desperate fight against a mass of Purge. Gangers would shoot anyone that gets in their way. There could be a Live One (or two) hidden amongst the civilians. Civilians would pay to be saved,

Mission19: I am an Emporium owner ... Get me (and my gear) out of here!  (Lindon Paxton) Missio28
Jeff La Belle
Jeff La Belle

Back to top Go down