Checking in and making the connection

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Checking in and making the connection

Post by Oliver Smith on 12/18/2017, 9:40 am

Hi everybody,
Ive been gaming for a couple of decades. I still save terrain making gold like empty pringle tubes (other cylinder crisp snacks are available) out of reflex for terrain making although I'm a BS convert. Love the sci-fi 2 set, which I mostly play infinity on, but also have a bunch of other systems it works with. I play Malifaux on scratch built stuff and some TT combat terrain but likely to buy some BS dungeons in the spring..

Oliver Smith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onus bray on 12/18/2017, 10:07 am

Have you played ttcombat's space game, brought it on a punt and loved it

Onus bray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RudeReality on 12/18/2017, 1:09 pm

RudeRealism here; late backer, watcher from day 1, proud owner of Sci-Fi 2, stay at home dad (best job EVER!) mid- 40's, gamer of 25+ years, Started with Car Wars- played nearly everything from D&D (back in the Gygax days) to blood bowl, tons of old Palladium stuff, Paranoia (glad to see that game is still around), MERPS, all the old hits. Took a decade off to do the kids thing (so nothing from the mid-90's to early Millenium) and now I'm back in with both feet. Currently in love with Infinity. Now I'm anxiously awaiting CS, to scratch my RP itch. It's good to get back to my first love, PNP gaming. Video games are great, but nothing beats a night around a table with friends rolling dice and pushing tiny man-dolls around Wink
RudeReality

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Onus bray on 12/18/2017, 1:55 pm

Hi mate, a fellow gamer dad, I plan to get my boy in to gaming, got him a copy of hero quest n battle masters, got to get him started on the classics

Onus bray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2